Licensed Clinician Inpatient Adult Program
Westborough Behavioral Healthcare Hospital
Westborough , MA 01581
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Full Time Adult Clinicians
$10,000 Sign On Bonus
Who are we:
Westborough Behavioral Healthcare Hospital (WBHH) provides psychiatric stabilization and dual diagnosis treatments for Adult population in an inpatient settings. Our goal is to ensure patients and their loved ones feel comfortable and are well informed regarding treatment options.
Our state-of-the-art facility is conveniently located in Westborough near the intersection of Route 495 and Route 9. The hospital operates 24/7 with multiple shifts available.
The Clinician is a member of the multidisciplinary team who provides direct assessment, diagnosis, treatment planning, treatment intervention and psycho-education to patients and their family members.
Responsibilities includes but are not limited to:
- Clincians provide treatment to adults, adolescents, children.
- Provide timely psychosocial assessments, treatment plans, treatment plan updates, and discharge planning services to patients.
- Demonstrate strong group therapy skills and experience with DBT/CBT, psycho-education, and trauma informed care.
- Effectively and routinely communicate with family members and collateral agencies about the patients' progress in treatment, discharge planning, and progress.
- Coordinate multi-system meetings for our patients with schools, DMH, DCF, DDS, and outpatient services.
- Identify appropriate disposition for our patients and coordinate aftercare arrangements in a timely fashion.
- Set up aftercare appointments within 7 days of discharge with outpatient providers and refer to lower levels of care including, but not limited to, CCS, CSS, CBHI Services, DMH, DDS, ABA, EATS, ICBAT/CBAT, IRTP, State hospital.
- Participate in daily team meetings and report on the progress of discharge planning for each patient and caseload.
- Work in a past paced environment.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our patients and their families.
- Master's Degree in Mental Health Counseling, and/or Social Work (MSW). LCSW.
- Minimum of two years of relevant experience in behavioral health setting, preferably in an inpatient or partial hospitalization setting.
- Working knowledge of available community resources and the mental health and substance system as a whole.
- Strong experience with group therapy, crisis intervention, treatment, and discharge planning.
- Must be organized, efficient, have time management skills, and flexibility while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Legible and timely documentation of all clinical encounters in patients charts.
- Able to work collaboratively with a treatment team with all providers within the hospital.
- Able to pass a background check and drug screen.
Eligible employees receive a generous benefits package including holiday premium pay, shift differentials, health, dental and vision coverage, 401(K) plan, health & dependent Flexible Spending accounts, generous paid time off, company paid life, short-term and long-term disability coverage, and an employee referral bonus plan.