Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Integrity Placement Group
Branford , FL 32008
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
Our Client is a growing healthcare organization based in High Springs, FL that offers its employees full benefits, work/life balance, and student loan repayment.
The Company: Our client is a not-for-profit health care provider committed to bringing quality, affordable primary care and preventative service. They are known for the great care they take with patients and employees alike.
The Position: Our Client is looking for Clinical Social Worker (LCSW). The pay range our Client is offering is a $55,000 - $65,000 Salary
- Full benefits (health, vision, dental)
- Life Insurance
- 403b retirement
- 10 days of PTO + 11 paid holidays
- CE days with allowance
- Life Insurance
- Possible student loan repayment through NHSC
- Masters degree in social work from a Council on Social Work Education (CSWE) accredited school of social work
- Current and Valid LCSW license in the State of Florida
- Current BLS (basic life support) Certification
- Monday to Friday ( to )
- Provide necessary behavioral health services to patients.
- Promote health maintenance and prevention of disease.
- Promote mutual, beneficial professional, relationships between the corporation and the surrounding health service providers and institutes.
- Advise the appropriate member of management as defined on the institutions organizational chart of any problems perceived.
- Maintain the established system of medical records, in keeping with the current policies and procedures.
- Be available after hours to treat or triage behavioral health emergencies as determined necessary.
- Share in providing coverage for extended office hours.
- Share in providing coverage for any other extended service approved by the Board of Directors (e.g., 24-hour coverage) as instructed.
- Agree to carry out all required responsibilities of the corporation relative to patient charges, reimbursement, ordering necessary therapy supplies and assessments, etc.
- Participate in community service and health promotion programs.
- Be responsible to participate in QA/QI activities as necessary.
- Be responsible for ongoing staff and provider education, peer reviews, staff competencies, and updates to committees on Behavioral Health Integration Project.
- Maintain appropriate certifications and undergo Credentialing, utilization, and meet requirements of peer reviews.
- Assume the supervision of any staff as requested by Medical Officer in accordance with Florida statutory requirements.
- Perform other related duties as requested by the Chief Medical Officer.
- Participate in the review of all medical policies, procedures, and protocols.
resume to Justin@theipgteam.com