Licensed Clinical Psychologist - Contract
Ascend Behavior Partners
Phoenix , AZ 85008
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Who is Ascend?
Ascend Behavior Partners is a different kind of Autism Care Provider focused on a team approach. We proudly offer Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) in a play-based natural environment to learners up to age seven mostly in their very own home. In addition, we provide an interdisciplinary team collaboration with Licensed Clinical Psychologists and Family Support Clinicians to support our mission of partnering with families to build a strongfoundation for their children in early childhood and beyond. The journey starts with our Licensed Clinical Psychologist providing timely access to diagnostic evaluation. Receiving a diagnosis of autism and navigating the care of a child doesnt need to be daunting or scary. We prioritize supporting the whole family from the start.
Overview of Your Role:
This position is ideal for psychologists that pride themselves in the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment planning for children and families. This position is ideal for someone who values operational and team support but enjoys flexible scheduling. This position is a contracted, hybrid remote telehealth and in person position. Our Licensed Clinical Psychologists are driven to be part of a growing team that is determined to bring better outcomes for the families we serve.
A Glimpse into the duties:
- Consulting with new families to determine the appropriateness of Ascends services
- Performing psychological evaluations, including interviewing clients, administering diagnostic tests, and reviewing prior medical reports
- Writing individualized reports based on the results of the diagnostic evaluations.
- Compassionately communicating evaluation results and recommended interventions to families.
- Serving clients in office settings, clients natural environments, and remotely via telehealth
- Maximizing a familys opportunities to access recommended interventions through proactive care coordination and collaboration with local providers
- Adhering to documentation requirements for payers and regulatory bodies and following requirements for approved service
Do you check these boxes?
- Hold a doctoral degree (Ph.D. or PsyD) in Clinical Psychology or Counseling Psychology from an APA accredited institution(or equivalent)
- Hold an active Arizona state license
- Experience working with children (Autism preferred but not required)
- Experience with diagnostic evaluations with a pediatric population (ADOS preferred but not required)
- Empathetic approach to difficult conversations with families
- Outstanding verbal/written communication with families, your team, and other providers
- Excellent attention to detail
- Dedicated to evidence-based treatment and ethical process
- Accelerate your clients' clinical outcomes using state of the art technology
- Hybrid working model that combines telehealth and in-person appointments
- Flexibility in number of assessments you wish to accept and flexibility to create your own schedule
- Office location to be provided for use along with all diagnostic and assessment tools
- An unparalleled positive work culture focused on changing lives
- A commitment to employee and patient health and safety (COVID-19 procedures)
- Licensed psychologists can expect to receive a 70/30 compensation split for services and compensation for a limited number of meetings.
Are you ready to work with a people-first organization? A trained ABA Recruiter reads every application because we believe that people are more than their resumes, and we look forward to learning more about you.
Ascend is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and client need.