Licenced Behavior Analyst
New Story Schools
Hampton , VA 23630
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Licensed Behavior Analyst (LBA) is responsible for development, implementation, and administrative and clinical supervision of assigned program and services.
- Conducts a variety of evidence based assessments (e.g.,FBAs, VB-MAPP, etc.) and develops appropriate programming based on assessments results (e.g., treatment goals and behavior intervention plans).
- Collaborates with parents to promote skill maintenance and generalization.
- Ensures programming includes transition planning for clients ages 14 and older (e.g., life-skills, vocational, self-help, etc.)
- Manages and coordinates intake of new clients.
- Provides on-site clinical supervision to assigned program to ensure implementation, training, and competence of staff with ABA/VB methodology, procedures, techniques, and strategies. Provides RBT supervision and supervision of others to obtain BCBA credential as needed.
- Ensures training on and utilization of scientifically validated behavior analytic teaching procedures and techniques.
- Works within forecasted census/productivity targets.
- Collaborates with administrators, teachers, counselors, related service providers or other stakeholders in development and implementation of academic instruction, the IEP/ISP and assigned tasks in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA/Verbal Behavior (VB) techniques, procedures, and interventions.
- Provides direct therapy and instruction to identified students/clients, as needed.
- Provides feedback and maintains written documentation of program recommendations, modifications, evaluations, and trainings.
- Develops and monitors individualized data collection systems and makes programmatic changes as necessary.
- Provides in-home, in-office, and telehealth services to patients and their families.
- This position requires travel up to 35%of the time. Travel will be local (within a 60 mile radius) the majority of the time.
- May perform other duties as assigned or requested and job specification can be modified or updated at any time.
- Master's Degree in human services, education, psychology, counseling, social work or related field.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
- Licensed or licensed eligible as Behavior Analyst by the Virginia Board of Medicine.
- A Virginia State Drivers license with a Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) record in good standing.
- Supervisory experience in a school or community based setting serving individuals with disabilities.
- Experience in settings using Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and Verbal Behavior (VB).
- Demonstrated knowledge of autism and the challenges and opportunities available to this population of children.
Eligible New Story School employees will receive:
- Medical and Prescription Plan
- Health Savings and Spending Accounts
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term disability insurance
- Voluntary Accident and Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Paid time off and Paid Holidays, including paid days for weather related closures
New Story is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information about New Story Schools, benefits and careers please visit our website www.joinnewstory.com