Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Level 2 Support Engineer
Talent Resource Partners
Irvine , CA 92602
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Based in Irvine, CA, we are searching for a Level 2 Support Engineer. This is a full-time position that includes acompetitivesalary, full benefits, and great working environment.RESPONSIBILITIES
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Document internal processes understand the Companys current server configuration
- Contribute to the development and publication of tips/how-to documents for end users
- Provide updated monthly metrics for various processes such as ticket volume, types of issues, customer service delivery key performance indicators, laptops issued and their location, charge codes, etc.
- Provide Level 1 and Level 2 onsite and remote support for approximately 200 employees, onsite and nationwide for Windows OS, applications, mobile devices, desktops, laptops, printers, and wired/wireless network connections
- Create, update, and terminate user accounts in Active Directory
- Respond, appropriately document, resolve and close internal help requests, use a ticketing system
- Image desktops/laptops for deployment to end users, deploy hardware/software, and maintain inventory on site in a clean, temperature-controlled warehouse environment
- Bachelors Degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or comparable discipline and 2 years of industry experience or 4 years IT industry experience, in lieu of a degree
- Windows 8.1 and Windows 10, Microsoft Office 2016 / Office 365 and Network printers
- Experience with Active Directory, Local Area Networks and IP Addressing; knowledge of iOS and Android Mac OSX
- Willing to work after-hours and weekends and travel to off-site locations, training, and events
- Strong customer service and communication skills