Level 1/2 IT Engineer
Charleston , SC 29401
Posted 2 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
OneinaMil is a talent matchmaking firm, we specialize in culture driven recruiting. Our mission is to change the way traditional recruiting is done by putting human connection and culture back into the talent acquisition puzzle. This position is with one of our many fantastic clients. We only work with the best companies out there, so if you are looking to join an amazing company, this could be the opportunity for you!
Who You Are:
Our client is looking for a Level 1/2 IT Engineer! This person will be responsible for, but not limited to, the most common escalation point of issues to resolve in the IT support structure. It will be a daily responsibility to service the needs of all customers to the best of your ability with the smallest amount of issue escalation to a higher tier as possible. System augmentation and automation to increase efficiency of daily operations of the company will also be performed to increase response time in repeated tasks and scenarios.
What Youll Do:
- You will constantly increase Customer Service Level.
- You will issue a response in accordance with SLA.
- You will troubleshoot networks.
- You will provide system support.
- You will provide Line-of-Business application support.
- You will use RMM tools to resolve issues and create basic scripts.
- You will be responsible for entering time into the PSA (Professional Services Automation) tool on a daily basis and submitting time sheets no later than mid-day Monday the following week.
- You will take on any other responsibilities as assigned by management.
- You have exceptional organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail.
- You have great verbal communication skills.
What You Have:
- You have Help Desk Experience.
- You have experience in dealing with multiple customers needs throughout the day.
- You have an extremely professional demeanor.
- You exhibit excellent customer service levels.
- You have experience Setup and Troubleshooting all versions of Windows Server Standard, Enterprise and Small Business.
- You have experience troubleshooting all versions of Windows.
- You have experience troubleshooting Cisco, Sonicwall, Watchguard, HP, etc. networking products.
- You have experience in Exchange Troubleshooting in all versions.
- You have possible Medical or Law Firm IT experience.
- You exhibit traits of all technical tier levels:
- Level 1 Detail oriented, organization skills
- Level 2 Broad range of technology experience
- You are a Microsoft Certified Professionals - MCP/MCSA/MCSE.
- You have experience with exchange installation and support.
- You have worked with Windows servers including SBS.
- You have experience with Active Directory installation and management.
- You have experience with TCP/IP configuration and troubleshooting, including complex routing, firewalls, and protocol analysis.
- You have experience with installation, configuration, and issue resolution knowledge of firewalls, security, and VPNs.
- You have experience with internet, intranet, LAN services (AD, DNS, WINS, DHCP, RRAS, RPC, etc).
- You have experience with web servers IIS & Portal Server technology including Microsoft SharePoint.
- You have backup hardware and software with exemplary skill configuring successful backup solutions.
- You have exposure to VMWare solutions.
- You have experience with Sonicwall firewalls.
- You have Cisco configuration and troubleshooting experience (CCNA/CCNP is a plus).
- You have experience with SMTP, IMAP, and POP3; diagnoses and resolves problems associated with cross-platform mail; performs standard mail migrations and monitors mail gateways and directory exchange functions and SMTP log monitoring.
Great Benefits Package!