Legal Specialist (Pst)
Paradigm Information Services
Portland , OR 97224
Posted 5 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Paradigm in seeking a Legal Specialist to support our client, a global leader in the legal services space. Customer service is a crucial part of this role as a large portion of time will be spent communicating with customers or clients via phone and email.
Type: 1 Year Contract
Location: Remote (PST Only)
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, PTO, and sick leave
Responsibilities of the Legal Specialist:
- Respond to complex inquiries from claimants and clients
- Adhere to standard protocols, procedures, and instructions from the Project Manager and Supervisors, as well as implementing feedback as required
- Work effectively in a highly collaborative environment with a variety of business partners
- Create, monitor, and update scripting and procedures for claims and correspondence teams
- Assist the supervisor or Project Manager in resolving any issues that might arise
- Monitor the overall health of the case by identifying any errors and creating solutions for resolution
Our skills and experience wish list includes:
- Juris Doctorate from an accredited US law school or foreign law degree and LLM
- Customer service focused
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills are required
- Ability to clearly communicate complex ideas to diverse audiences
- Ability to handle changing or competing priorities to support business needs
- Strong technical orientation, excellent computer skills, exceptional planning and organizational skills, critical thinking and a keen attention to detail are all required
- Experience with MS Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel, Access and Outlook
Paradigm offers medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, PTO and sick days.
About Us, Paradigm
Want to love Mondays? It's possible when you love what you do. Paradigm is a staffing solutions firm dedicated to finding the perfect job for candidates. We're connected with some of the most innovative tech companies around, giving our employees that competitive edge needed in today's job market.
We are proud to offer a work environment free of harassment and discrimination. We value diversity and promote respect in the workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer.
No agents, please.