Legal Sales - Market Manager (Houston
Well States Healthcare
Houston , TX 77002
Posted 7 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Outside sales position for a medical finance company that operates across the United States. Our typical client has been injured in an auto accident and has limited access to health insurance, or the ability to treat through other self-pay methods. Our service provides treatment at no immediate charge to the client and we then work with their attorney to recover funds from the at-fault auto insurance company. We provide funding for a full range of services from injury diagnosis from the initial evaluation by an M.D. to surgery, and all the conservative care in between. The position requires travel and daily visits to various referral sources, including law firms, attorneys, and medical providers, projecting a professional image for our fast growing company.
You must complete the behavioral index survey at the following link in order to be considered for the position.
CLICK HERE: Behavioral Index Survey and select the job "Legal Sales / Market Manager" at the conclusion of the survey.
(If hyperlink does not work, please copy and post the following link in your browser to complete. https://tinyurl.com/y7fdtons
THIS SURVEY MUST BE COMPLETED FOR CONSIDERATION.)
- Primary sales contact in an assigned geographical area (Houston, TX and Southeast Texas region) for law firms and medical provider referral sources.
- Selling & marketing non-traditional healthcare financing services to treat trauma and facilitate injury diagnosis, physical therapy, chiropractic care, surgery and other healthcare services related to personal injury patients.
- Daily in-person interactions with law firms, attorneys, paralegals and medical provider referral sources.
- Territory and campaign management.
- Participation in training workshops, campaign meetings & trade conferences as directed.
- Contribute to a positive & energetic environment.
- Maintain professional standards in sales & customer relationships.
- Responsible for generating new business and acquiring new profitable business relationships and generating leads from internal and external sources.
- Responsible for generating new business by penetrating existing accounts.
- Interacts effectively with clients to build relationships, anticipate problems before they arise and work out a solution without prompting.
- Develop recommendations for sales and marketing strategy.
- Up to 10% travel out-of-state required.
- Up to 25% in-state travel required.
- All other duties or responsibilities as assigned.
- This is not an all-inclusive list of job requirements and/or duties and may not contain all mental and physical capabilities necessary to perform the job at all times due to circumstances. Operational, safety and other needs may require to employee to perform any and all other duties as assigned. Employees are expected, and must be able to perform all such duties and tasks.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors degree in business related discipline or equivalent education/experience
- 2-4 years of outside sales experience in the legal or medical industries
- Competitive mindset, look for a challenge
- Ability to communicate with high-intelligence, professional individuals (i.e. attorneys, doctors, surgeons)
- Valid drivers license
- Ability to travel across the Southeast Texas region, including McAllen, Corpus Christi, San Antonio, Austin
- High functioning organization and follow-up skills
- Spanish language skills a plus
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Program up to 2X Salary
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Expense Account
- Laptop / Cell
- Medical / Dental Reimbursement Plan