Legal Pricing Consultant
New York , NY 10010
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
PERSUIT sits at the intersection between the worlds biggest law firms and the worlds most innovative corporate legal departments. Our Global Strategic Sourcing team is uniquely positioned to harness the learnings, data and expertise to lead the industry towards innovation on a global scale.
Our Strategic Sourcing team will continue to grow as more clients look to tap into this value through strategic sourcing advice, thought leadership and product led outcomes. This role presents an opportunity to build and scale a function with exposure to a breadth of business experience in a high growth environment.
The purpose of this role is primarily to surprise and delight our customers, corporate legal departments at the Fortune 500, with exceptional service and invaluable guidance on legal pricing and strategic sourcing with respect to their outside counsel management programs.
In this front end, client facing role, your goal is to become an industry expert and advisor on best practices in legal and beyond legal sourcing, particularly in the areas of:
- Alternative Fee Arrangements & innovative pricing models across a range of matters and portfolio engagements
- Matter & professional services scoping
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion and ESG in professional services
In this role, you will be:
- Providing strategic consultation to lawyers and department heads of F500 corporate law departments around best practice RFP and Alternative Fee Arrangement strategies in the legal services category.
- Helping draft and provide recommended strategies in relation to RFPs, competitive bidding and special sourcing projects.
- Educating the legal market on the benefits of value-pricing or alternative fee arrangements by leading thought leadership webinars and writing articles
- Providing technical support to our clients and partner law firms
- Harnessing data to identify behaviours and trends in pricing
- Building legal pricing templates and AFA best-practice guidelines
- Collaborating across teams, providing strategic direction and input into the product roadmap
- Implementing new strategic initiatives, driving our clients success
Ideally, you will have:
- 5 years of professional experience, with 2+ years in client facing consulting roles (sourcing or legal pricing roles preferred but not required)
- Bachelor's degree required
- Knowledge of the legal pricing and experience with the law firm RFP process is a great-to-have
This role will be based from our NYC office location 3 days per week.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development
- Wellness Resources