Legal Data Analyst
Amick Brown, LLC
Sunnyvale , CA 94085
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Amick Brown is seeking a suitable candidate for the role of legal data analyst for a direct client in Sunnyvale, CA.Location:
- Responsible for investigating and resolving discrepancies related to case particulars or database anomalies.
- Assist in contract updates including determining relevant stakeholder and vendor contact, updating contracts, and interacting with vendors.
- Assist in quality assurance review (discrepancy resolution), which will include file review, docket record review, researching public and private data resources and internal processes.
- Provide general support of the privacy program and other duties as assigned.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 4+ years of legal/docketing experience.
- International and domestic Privacy experience preferred.
- Experience in contracts administration and document management.
- The candidate must be familiar with extracting relevant information from contracts and databases.
- The candidate should be familiar with NDAs, how to process them, and track relevant data in contracts database.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to accomplish tasks within agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization.
- Ability to work independently and be a team player to complete tasks and respond to department requests and to collaborate with others to identify solutions.
- Excellent follow-up skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple projects with changing priorities, meet critical deadlines, and demonstrate initiative.
- Ability to work independently under limited supervision.
- Strong work ethic and accountability.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
Amick Brown, LLC is an Information Technology consulting company providing IT Staffing and managed solutions. Amick Brown is a woman-owned, SBA certified 8(a) Small Business, founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, CA with an additional office in Sacramento, CA. Amick Browns experienced IT professionals support customers nationwide in the commercial and public sectors. Amick Brown is an SAP Services Silver Partner and is IS0 9001-2015.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance