Legal Counsel / Sr. Legal Counsel
Fremont , CA
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Pony.ai is a leading global autonomous vehicles company. We are looking for a highly qualified and motivated attorney to help us achieve our ambitious goals in the highly competitive self-driving vehicles industry.
This role requires the ability to handle diverse, complex, and fast-paced legal matters. It will have significant potential for growth and advancement as Pony.ais operations mature.
- California Bar admission or eligibility to register as in-house counsel in California.
- Top notch integrity and judgment.
- Excellent interpersonal, writing, and communication skills.
- 4 - 8 years post-law school experience at a leading international law firm or combination of law firm and relevant in-house experience.
- Extensive experience in one or more of the following areas, and an interest and ability to learn the others:
- Complex regulatory, commercial, IP, and/or securities litigation or legal advice;
- Commercial and IP transactions, including drafting and negotiating commercial partnership, joint development, supplier, services, licensing agreements, and resolving commercial disputes;
- Product, privacy, cybersecurity, compliance, and risk management;
- Matters involving multiple stakeholders and/or international dimensions;
- Patent and trademark prosecution, pre-litigation IP disputes, trade secrets, copyrights, and open-source legal issues.
- Training and significant experience providing business savvy and strategic legal advice.
- Passion for technology and experience working with talented engineering teams.
- Ability to multi-task and manage a fast-paced workload
- Self-starting, proactive, driven, adaptable with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Ability to adapt and roll your sleeves up to execute sound solutions that drive our business goals forward in ambiguous and novel situations.
- Ability to build positive relationships across the Company and with our partners.
Pony.ai offers highly competitive compensation packages and benefits, including relocation assistance for the right candidate.