Albuquerque , New Mexico 87101
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Strativia has an exciting opportunity supporting our client in New Mexico. The successful candidate will:
- Reviews investigative reports and referrals from other federal, tribal, and state investigative agencies for probable cause, determines the need for additional information and evidence, and plans comprehensive approaches to obtain required information and evidence.
- Conducts related research and drafts and prepares legal proceedings necessary to commence criminal cases, subsequent motions, orders, pretrial diversion agreements, plea documentation and other pleadings.
- Performs a variety of tasks associated with all facets of case preparation and providing trial support to AUSAs by performing one or more of the following:
- Briefs, AUSA prior to hearings by reviewing pertinent facts, issues, and case law.
- Assist AUSA in pretrial preparation by preparing, reviewing, and organizing discovery; notifying, interviewing, and managing witnesses; and researching case law.
- Receives transcripts of depositions and hearings and prepares summaries to assist AUSAs.
- Prepares presentations for court proceedings by compiling, organizing, and indexing various evidentiary exhibits.
- Must have document management experience.
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets.