Miami , FL 33124
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Kubicki Draper is a full-service law firm founded in 1963 providing trial, appellate, coverage, commercial and real estate transaction services. With over 180 attorneys and 12 offices, we represent clients throughout the entire State of Florida and the southern parts of Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi. We are a high-growth law firm with several opportunities across Florida. Come join the firm with over 5 decades of experience servicing the Florida market.
The Miami office of Kubicki Draper, is currently seeking an Legal Assistant with 3+ years experience.Qualifications:
- Civil Litigation and/or Insurance Defense experience.
- Must have prior experience managing attorney calendars/scheduling, and drafting legal documents including standardized letters, pleadings and reports.
- Must have working knowledge of Florida court procedures and be familiar with e-service and e-filing.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Must be competent & proficient in the use of Word
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills, manage deadlines, ability to follow up on items and be detail oriented.
- Must be goal oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast paced evolving environment as part of a team
The KD difference:
- A strong and diverse culture, true work-life balance with a fast track to career growth and development
- Full suite of benefits including, PTO, medical insurance, 401k (with match)
- Diversity - 56% of Kubicki Drapers attorneys are female. Almost half of our shareholders and executive leadership are also female and with minority representation.
- More than 25% of our staff has been with the firm over 10 years.