Tampa , FL 33679
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Kubicki Draper is a full-service law firm founded in 1963 providing trial, appellate, coverage, commercial and real estate transaction services. With over 170 attorneys and 11 offices, we represent clients throughout the entire State of Florida and the southern parts of Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi. We are a high-growth law firm with several opportunities across Florida. Come join the firm with over 5 decades of experience servicing the Florida market.
The Tampa office of Kubicki Draper, is currently seeking a PIP Legal Assistant with three or more years of experience.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Must be competent & proficient in the use of Word, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint & Excel
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills, ability to follow-up on items and be detail oriented.
- Manage attorney calendars/scheduling, capturing attorney time and drafting legal documents including standardized letters, pleadings and reports.
- Must be task oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast paced evolving environment
- PIP experience preferred.
- Must have prior experience managing attorney calendars/scheduling, capturing attorney time and drafting legal documents including standardized letters and the framework for pleadings and reports.
- Must have working knowledge of Florida Court procedures and be familiar with e-Service and e-Filing.
The KD difference:
- A strong and diverse culture, true work-life balance with a fast track to career growth and development
- Full suite of benefits including, PTO, medical insurance, 401k (with match)
- Diversity - 53% of Kubicki Drapers attorneys are female. Almost half of our shareholders and executive leadership are also female and with minority representation.
- More than 25% of our staff has been with the firm over 10 years.
- Come grow, learn and evolve with us! No phone calls or recruiters please.