West Palm Beach , FL 33405
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for an ambitious, versatile Leasing Manager to join the F45 Head Office team. You will play a central role in creating and maintaining relationships with brokers across North America to ensure F45 can grow and open studios as rapidly as possible in key markets. You will report directly to the Leasing Director The ideal candidate is an energetic, enthusiastic and results-driven individual with direct and relevant experience in negotiating LOIs & Leases, performing site selection, creating and managing a broad network of real estate brokers and REITs, and experience in creating processes to be implemented for new franchisees and company-owned stores. F45 HQ is a lean, fun and hard-working team, and are therefore looking for a passionate person that can become invaluable to the team, with excellent relationship building skills, problem solving abilities, and a willingness to work in a high-paced, multinational environment.
- Work with Leasing Director and team in developing a location approval process with key company constituents across Sales, Marketing, Operations and Support department
- Managing an exclusive brokerage network across the United States assisting with the franchisee site selection process
- Coordinate with the Leasing Director and F45 committee for approving new locations across North America
- Regular updates to key stakeholders on status of new and existing franchisee store growth
- Franchisees sourcing sites, Franchisees finalizing letters of intent, Franchisees submitting for corporate approval
- Managing and working with franchisees throughout the process from site selection, negotiating LOI/Leases, to coordinating construction and planning
- Strong understanding of both Letters of Intent and Leases
- Experience in working with both national retailers, franchisees, and sophisticated landlords
- Historical success in working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal, written and organizational skills
- A working knowledge of modern cloud-based software technologies (Dropbox, Gmail, Google Suite, and customer CRMs) or an aptitude and enthusiasm for learning these systems
- Proven ability in creating and implementing successful processes and procedures.
- An interest and passion for the fitness industry is a bonus