Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Leasing Consultant - Pebblebrook Flats And Court
Bigos Management, Inc.
BLOOMINGTON , MN 55437
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
LEASING CONSULTANT - Pebblebrook Flats and Court Apartments
Tuesday- Thursday: 9:30am- 6:00pm
Friday: 8:30am- 5:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am- 4:00pm
Scheduled dates and hours subject to change at employer discretionJOB SUMMARY
This position is responsible for the performance of all activities related to apartment rentals, move-ins and lease renewals. The incumbent interacts directly with prospective and current residents to achieve maximum occupancy. This includes generating and handling traffic, leasing apartments, qualifying prospects, preparing lease documentation and completing move-in paperwork and procedures. Performs all of the above in accordance with applicable laws and company policies.PRINCIPAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
QUALIFICATIONSRequired Knowledge and Experience
- Handle incoming phone inquiries regarding available apartments. Provide all information requested and encourage the prospect to schedule an appointment to visit the property.
- When a prospect visits the property, provide them with a tour of available apartments that meet their needs.
- Sell the prospect on renting from Bigos Management, Inc. Convince the prospect that our property is a better match for their needs than our competition.
- Follow-up, via telephone, with prospects who have not made a decision, and continue to sell the Bigos property.
- Qualify all prospective renters using company approved procedures.
- Move-in new renters, i.e., discuss lease and apartment complex rules, and conduct move-in inspection. Move-out departing renters to include conducting a move-out inspection.
- Follow-up with residents on renewal of their lease.
- Other duties as assigned by Property Manager
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Previous leasing experience preferred
- 1-2 years customer service and/or sales experience required
Required Education or Training:
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to use tact, diplomacy and a clear, courteous manner when dealing with co-workers and the public.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Fluent in English with outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- High school diploma or GED required