Nashville , TN
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
WHO WE ARE
Bluestone Properties is a multi-family owner operator. Weve taken technology and transparency to an elevated level. We have no patience for bureaucratic red tape; our teams are empowered to solve problems and make decisions that are in the best interest of their asset.
We are seeking a progressive Leasing Consultant to join our team of avid learners; someone who is passionate for delivering results and making an impact.
As a Leasing Consultant, your mission will be to drive occupancy by meeting your leasing goals and providing the sapphire standard for service, optimizing resident retention. To achieve this you will:
- Embrace Bluestone's culture of empowerment and transparency by engaging in healthy debate with leadership (No Fear of Conflict) and sharing what is not working well (4WHAT) on a weekly basis.
- Consistently deliver the best first impression of the property; treating each prospect and resident encounter with the highest level of professionalism and hospitality.
- Always be prepared for the sale; starting each morning by walking the show path to ensure curb appeal, show units, and amenities SPARKLE.
- Generate leads by posting ads, checking the website daily for accuracy and consistently promoting the property, amenities and available units on all social media platforms.
- Work your leads with urgency; updating the pipeline with great notes and meeting the sapphire standard for responding to all inquiries within 30 minutes.
- Turn leads into LEASES; continuously close throughout the tour and always ask for the deposit.
- Know your competition and stay ahead of market trends.
- Proactively retain current residents through thoughtful one on one engagement and follow up, as well as participating in monthly resident events.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are a problem solver.
- You are organized and have a plan for everyday.
- You embrace change and the opportunity it brings.
- You are competitive by nature and love to sell.
- You run on transparency and healthy debate (No Fear of Conflict); using your voice and follow through to make a difference.
- You are passionate about customer service; you promote businesses that have treated you well and you always read reviews.
- You see technology as a tool to help you do your job better.
- You view marketing as an opportunity to show off your product; both digital and community outreach are among your favorite to-dos.
- You consider your residents an extended family and look forward to planning monthly resident events.
- You know that teamwork is key in sustaining a winning property.
WHAT YOU BRING TO BLUESTONE
- You have property management experience
- You have experience in customer service and sales
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You have computer/technology skills; Yardi software preferred.
- Reliable transportation to perform all job duties on and off site