Leasing Consultant At Paddock At Eastpoint Apartments
Louisville , KY 40201
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
WHO WE ARE
Bluestone Properties is a multi-family owner operator. Weve taken technology and transparency to an elevated level. We have no patience for bureaucratic red tape; our teams are empowered to solve problems and make decisions that are in the best interest of their asset.
We are seeking a progressive Leasing Consultant to join our team of avid learners; someone who is passionate for delivering results and making an impact.
The community is called Paddock at Eastpoint and is located in Louisville, KY. This luxury 500 unit garden style community has a resort style feel with oversized floor plans!
As a Leasing Consultant, your mission will be to drive occupancy by meeting your leasing goals and providing the sapphire standard for service, optimizing resident retention. To achieve this you will:
- Embrace Bluestone's culture of empowerment and transparency by engaging in healthy debate with leadership (No Fear of Conflict) and sharing what is not working well (4WHAT) on a weekly basis.
- Consistently deliver the best first impression of the property; treating each prospect and resident encounter with the highest level of professionalism and hospitality.
- Always be prepared for the sale; starting each morning by walking the show path to ensure curb appeal, show units, and amenities SPARKLE.
- Generate leads by posting ads, checking the website daily for accuracy and consistently promoting the property, amenities and available units on all social media platforms.
- Work your leads with urgency; updating the pipeline with great notes and meeting the sapphire standard for responding to all inquiries within 30 minutes.
- Turn leads into LEASES; continuously close throughout the tour and always ask for the deposit.
- Know your competition and stay ahead of market trends.
- Proactively retain current residents through thoughtful one on one engagement and follow up, as well as participating in monthly resident events.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are a problem solver.
- You are organized and have a plan for everyday.
- You embrace change and the opportunity it brings.
- You are competitive by nature and love to sell.
- You run on transparency and healthy debate (No Fear of Conflict); using your voice and follow through to make a difference.
- You are passionate about customer service; you promote businesses that have treated you well and you always read reviews.
- You see technology as a tool to help you do your job better.
- You view marketing as an opportunity to show off your product; both digital and community outreach are among your favorite to-dos.
- You consider your residents an extended family and look forward to planning monthly resident events.
- You know that teamwork is key in sustaining a winning property.
WHAT YOU BRING TO BLUESTONE
- You have demonstrated SALES experience (leasing preferred)
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to work rotating weekends
- A Valid Drivers License is required
Learn more about Bluestone by checking us out on social media:
Facebook Page: BLUESTONE PROPERTIES CAREERS
Linked-In: BLUESTONE PROPERTIES