Leasing Associate (81499)
Boxer Property Management
Houston , TX 77020
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Leasing Associate is an inside sales position responsible for interacting directly with prospective and current commercial tenants to administer transactions for over 300 commercial lease renewals per month. Success in this role may provide future growth opportunities for an innovative commercial real estate firm with a national presence. If you have a passion for building relationships, mastering the art of sales, and providing value for positive customer experiences, we would like to hear from you!
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administer leasing transactions using a fully digital and social distancing friendly leasing process,
- Take inbound calls from current and prospective tenants to provide information and schedule property tours,
- Make outbound calls to existing customers to support them through their lease renewal process,
- Assist prospects with site selection and schedule property tours in order to find the best fit within a distributed portfolio of office buildings,
- All other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of sales experience preferred,
- State Issued Real Estate Sales Agent License. Sponsorship opportunities available,
- Excellent and friendly phone personality,
- Someone with a teachable and trainable attitude,
- Excellent customer service skills,
- Strong written and verbal skills,
- Ability to multitask, organize and prioritize,
- Successfully pass pre-employment background check.