Karya Property Management
Arlington , TX 76011
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Karya Property Management is looking for an ambitious Leasing Agent with strong customer service skills and sales experience to join the team in Dallas at our Residence at Arlington property.
We are looking for a super star with great problem solving skills, ability to plan and organize work to meet deadlines, critical and analytical thinking, ability to establish a relationship and maintain rapport with clients, strong interpersonal skills, and knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Greeting all visitors that stop by the office (prospective residents, vendors, current residents, etc.)
- Answering telephone calls
- Entering work orders
- Following up on maintenance work orders
- Maintaining a positive relationship with current residents
- Typing in all leases for the Property Manager's review, approval, and signature
- Collecting the information required for applications approvals
- Preparing move-in packets and coordinating move-ins with all new residents
- Ensuring that all models and "make ready" units are in optimal condition
- Walking the property once a day to ensure the property has a strong curb appeal
- Adhering to the policies and procedures manual
- Creating efficient ways to market the property
- Assisting in coordinating resident activities to facilitate better resident retention
- Assisting with all property bookkeeping and paperwork requirements
- Performing other tasks and duties as assigned by the Assistant Property Manager, Property Manager, Regional Manager and Vice President.
- Being available to work on weekends
- Following up with leads
- Following Fair Housing Regulations
- Being able to understand and explain the TAA Lease Contract
- 2+ years of Leasing experience, preferably in Multifamily properties
- Spanish proficiency preferred but not required
- Working knowledge of Onesite, Blue Moon, and/or Lead2Lease.
- Trained in Fair Housing Law
- Leasing Agent Certification preferred
- Ability to communicate efficiently with residents, prospective residents, and the management team
- Detail - oriented and organized
Salary range will depend on experience with PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, & Basic Life Insurance. You will also earn bonus off of performance.