Karya Property Management
Austin , TX 78741
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Karya Property Management is looking for an ambitious and reliable Leasing Agent with strong customer service skills and sales experience to join the team at ourTreehouse Apartments. This will be a temporary to permanent position.
We are looking for a motivated super star Leasing agent with great time management skills, ability to organize efficiently, and great customer service skills to join our team. This role will be responsible for reviewing and working on new leads by marketing within the local community and through creative online advertising and closing new leases.
Pay scale will be from $15+ per hour + leasing bonuses based off experience.
Must be qualified in social media skills, be a team player, well organized, and willing to lend help to any other departments of property.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Greeting all visitors that stop by the office (prospective residents, vendors, current residents, etc.)
- Answering telephone calls
- Entering work orders
- Following up on maintenance work orders
- Maintaining a positive relationship with current residents
- Typing in all leases for the Property Manager's review, approval, and signature
- Collecting the information required for applications approvals
- Preparing move-in packets and coordinating move-ins with all new residents
- Ensuring that all models and "make ready" units are in optimal condition
- Walking the property once a day to ensure the property has a strong curb appeal
- Adhering to the policies and procedures manual
- Creating efficient ways to market the property
- Assisting in coordinating resident activities to facilitate better resident retention
- Assisting with all property bookkeeping and paperwork requirements
- Performing other tasks and duties as assigned by the Assistant Property Manager, Property Manager, Regional Manager and Vice President.
- Being available to work on weekends
- Following up with leads
- Following Fair Housing Regulations
- Being able to understand and explain the TAA Lease Contract
- 1+ years of Leasing experience, preferably at large Multifamily properties
- Able to work weekends as needed
- Bilingual proficiency in Spanish preferred but not required
- Working knowledge of Onesite, Ms Office, and Outlook
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong presentation skill
- Trained in Fair Housing Law preferred
- Lead2Lease experience preferred
- Leasing Agent Certification preferred
- Ability to communicate efficiently with residents, prospective residents, and the management team
- Detail - oriented and organized
Salary range will depend on experience with PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, & Basic Life Insurance. You will also earn bonus off of performance.