Lead Test Engineer (Manufacturing)
Henderson , NV 89014
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
VadaTech is a world leader in the design and manufacture of embedded computing solutions and due to growth we are seeking a Lead Production Test Engineer for our operations in Henderson, NV. This role is responsible for performing product diagnosis, repairs and service of electronic boards and other products.
This Lead will be depended on for his/her strong technical knowledge with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software issues is needed, as well as the ability to to perform effectively with high quality with little direct supervision.
- Conduct prototype testing of new products in cooperation with design engineering team
- Perform testing of companys board and system level products to support production delivery schedules, including advanced ability to troubleshoot board failures
- Work closely with Engineering team to review Production Test Procedures, Test plans, and other test related documentation
- Be familiar working electronic board equipment, reading Schematics, using Oscilloscopes, Signal generators.
- Train and Support Technicians/Operators in performing product testing including use of any Test instruments, fixtures, and test stations.
- Continually monitor and identify all requirements for new test equipment and fixtures
- Take initiative to identify problems and their root causes as well as participate in implementing solutions.
- Discuss problems (technical and process) encountered while testing/troubleshooting with supervisor and engineering staff and recommend solutions to improve work efficiency.
- Develop and apply effective process and procedures to the Production Test Department.
- Escalate product and process issues to management and help with problem resolution.
- Follows all corporate, safety and production procedures and regulations and maintains a clean and orderly workstation. Assures that his/her group adheres to the company standards and regulations.
- Minimum BSEE (Bachelor Science Electrical Engineering, Computer Science Engineering)
- Minimum five (5) years experience of Manufacturing Test Engineering experience in electronics manufacturing environment
- Board level and System level testing and troubleshooting experience required
- Ability to read electrical and electronic schematics a must
- A good understanding in CPU and microcontroller functions.
- Familiar in programming languages and scripts
- Good knowledge working in Linux environment
- Using test instruments like Multimeter, Oscilloscope, Power Supplies, etc.
- Experience with Visio, Excel and Project management and tracking applications and tools
401k with company contribution
On site fitness center
VadaTech Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/Vet
We participate in E-VERIFY Program
No phone calls please.