Lead Technical Salesforce Architect
Rainmaker Associates LLC
Austin , TX 73301
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Lead Technical Architect designs and implements the key technical components of the solution and helps direct Rainmaker technical resources to develop and deliver the project deliverables. The Lead Technical Architect reduces the overall project technical risk by uncovering design issues early in the project life-cycle, shares implementation best practices, and recommends solution alternatives. Additionally, the Lead Technical Architect conducts design/code reviews during major project milestones. This is a hands on role that requires significant technical experience and abilities with Salesforce and related cloud technologies. Uses their knowledge and experience to influence and guide teams and clients.
- Hands on design and development of custom solutions on the force.com platform including significant work in Apex, VisualForce and application integration patterns.
- Judges the tradeoffs with technology and feasibility and makes choices that fit the constraints of the project.
- Serves as the technical expert on Rainmaker projects focused on Salesforce - Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Communities, CPQ and the Force.com platform.
- Designs and implements business technology solutions focused on cloud-based business applications, specifically, Salesforce.
- Direct involvement and/or oversight of developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration and testing.
- Release and Environment Management including sandbox usage planning, metadata and data migration, environment comparisons and version control.
- Works directly with clients to lead projects, facilitates business process analysis sessions, develops and delivers key components of technology solution.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to other team members, including offshore team members.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of experience in a hands-on technical leadership position, 8+ years of experience highly preferred
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce in a development or configuration capacity, 5+ years of experience highly preferred
- Knowledge of Salesforce Best Practices using Apex and VisualForce
- Knowledge of Salesforce Integration Patterns
- Multiple Salesforce Project deployments including release and environment management
- Experience with Agile or similar development methodologies
- Located and able to work in the U.S. from a home office and able to travel up to 25%
- Three or more current Salesforce certifications, with Platform Developer I required
- Salesforce Advanced Developer certification preferred
- Not eligible for Visa sponsorship
Fun, progressive, team environment. Everyone learns, everyone shares, everyone helps, everyone benefits, especially our customers! Opportunity to contribute, lead and develop beyond your role. Great entrepreneurial growth environment.
- Matching 401K
- Paid Vacation/Sick Time
- Work from home as desired
- Get the day off on your birthday!
At Rainmaker Associates, we are problem solvers. Were passionate about helping people solve problems and overcome
challenges so that they can achieve their potential.
- We take initiative and own the problem
- We take the customers success personally and advocate for them (even though they may fight it)
- We value hard work and smart thinking
- We team up with each other, our customers and our partners
We love to make an impact, to leave our mark, to take on a challenge, to master something new, to figure it out, to muscle through
We hate futility & monotony, to waste clients money, to leave the job undone, when we point out the cliff and they jump off!
If you share these values, then you can be a Rainmaker!