Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Lead Software Engineer - React/Node/Go
Seattle , WA 98103
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
At Mesh Studio, we help companies create incredible products. From design, to product management, to building and shipping the actual software, we work with our customer across all phases of product development. We are a group of talented and creative professionals that are passionate building world-class products. We have had success working with companies of all sizes - from startups, to members of the Fortune 500.
When were not working with customers, we are building our own products. Our first product, StandUp, was launched this past June. It has already been featured on several leading developer tool sites, and continues to receive steady traffic. Our latest product, ClubHub, will bring a new experience and quality standard to private club software.
As a lead engineer, you will play a pivotal role in helping our young, but growing company tackle a diverse set of software challenges. You will be responsible for leading a team of engineers, contributing code, and collaborating with our customers as we execute on consulting projects and build features for our in-house products. Youre agile and retrospective, and not afraid to identify ways to improve any process. Above all, you judge your success by the success of your team and the happiness of our customers.
What we expect from you:
- Manage a team of software engineers in the design, implementation, and execution of a variety of projects.
- Architect, design, and build and beautiful software that is performant and robust.
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes, and technologies to own and solve problems from end-to-end.
- Own the scheduling and sequencing for multiple software projects.
- Utilize React, Webpack, Redux, and ES2016 if you are working on the front-end.
- Utilize AWS, Node, Golang, and Docker if you are working on our backend services.
- Collaborate with our customers, take ownership of timelines/deliverables, and drive the successful execution of consulting projects.
- Have at least five years of professional experience in an engineering role at another company.
- Experience in communicating with customers, technical teams, and senior management
- Proven track record of mentoring junior software engineers to improve their skills, and generally making them more effective engineers.
- Ability to estimate project timelines and objectives effectively
- Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies ranging from front-end user interfaces to back-end systems, and all points in-between.
- You have an eye for quality software, period. Experience hacking on open-source projects or building apps people love is a plus.
- You finish your work and take pride bringing projects to completion.
- You can put yourself in the shoes of your users and be a steward of crafting great experiences.
- Uphold best practices in engineering, security, and design.
Impactful work and collaborating with an inspiring group of people is what gets us excited to come to work every day. But we know there is more to life than our craft:
- We provide full medical coverage, and offer dental, and vision insurance plans.
- We have a flexible vacation policy: take what you need, as long as it works for your team and your responsibilities; plus paid sick time and paid holidays.
- Weve got creature comforts like snacks and coffee, and actual creatures thanks to our dog-friendly office.
- Our office is located in the heart of Fremont (Seattle, WA). Youll enjoy the neighborhood with the office as we are always finding new places to eat or hang-out at as a team.
- Work with a incredibly smart, driven, and product focused team.
- Started by two YC Alumni who are determined to drive the company towards success.