Lead Software Engineer (Dlt) - Tampa1
Tampa , FL 33603
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Lead Software Engineer (DLT) - Tampa1
Jersey City, NJ 07303
Washington, DC 20003
McLean, VA 22101
Boston, MA 02110
Tampa, FL 33603
Dallas, TX 75203
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holderFlexible/Hybrid Work Arrangements
- Lead Software Engineer provides technical expertise and may coordinate some day to day deliverables for a team. Assists in the technical design of large business systems; builds applications, interfaces between applications, understands data security, retention, and recovery.
- Can research technologies independently and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Contributes to technology-specific best practices & standards; contributes to success criteria from design through deployment, including, reliability, cost-effectiveness, performance, data integrity, maintainability, reuse, extensibility, usability, and scalability; contributes expertise on significant application components, vendor products, program languages, databases, operating systems, etc., and guides less experienced staff during the build and test phases.
- Platforms works with Infrastructure partners to stand up development, testing, and production environments
- Requirements Elaboration works with the Functional Architect to ensure designs satisfy functional requirements
- Data Modeling reviews and extends data models
- Is aware of frameworks that promote concepts of isolation, extensibility, and extendibility
- System Performance contributes to solutions that satisfy performance requirements; constructs test cases and strategies that account for performance requirements; tunes application performance issues
- Security implements solutions and executes test plans working mentoring other team members in best practice
- Standards is aware of technology standards and understands technical solutions need to be consistent with them
- Documentation develops and maintains system documentation
- Is familiar with different software development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Kanban)
- Effectively manages individual and team performance, maintaining high standards for team members
- Supports team in managing client expectations and resolving issues on time
- Ability to effectively lead global and distributed development teams and collaborate with cross-functional teams
1. 8+ years experience in application development or system analysis
2. 2 years of team leadership experience
3. Bachelor's degree in technical/computer discipline or related experience required
4. Strong JAVA experience
5. Some experience in DLT Block Chain
6. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder or H4-EAD.