Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Lead Room Attendant, 3Pm-11Pm (Full-Time)
Royal Lahaina Resort
Lahaina , HI 96761
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Royal Lahaina Resort offers a fun and rewarding business environment with opportunities for career advancement and a true sense of `Ohana, and is committed to provide a workplace free from alcohol and other drug abuse.
The Lead Room Attendant plays an integral part in the successful operation of a resort. The primary function of the Lead Room Attendant is to inspect and clean guest rooms with the highest possible level of service; thus, ensuring we are providing a welcoming and accommodating environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond quickly to all guest requests in a caring, friendly and professional manner
- Update room statues accordingly
- Be aware of tone and composure when addressing guests and other Associates
- Ensure that guests names are used throughout your interaction with them
- Ensure all guest rooms are cleaned per our established cleanliness guidelines
- Restock & organize all work areas as necessary
- Fully inspect guest rooms to ensure cleanliness standards are met
- Complete your assigned daily room worksheet accurately and note any special circumstances and/or guest requests
- Maximize job efficiency & neat, orderly appearance by maintaining your HK cart
- Stock supplies on your housekeeping cart correctly in the morning and afternoon with all necessary linens, guest supplies and cleaning equipment
- Coordinate with Engineering to implement the maintenance and repair of guest rooms
- Manage the lost and found, and ensure to include records, guest inquires, etc
- Knowledgeable of all MSDS materials.
- Answer guest complaints & resolve problems to maintain guest satisfaction
- Report any and all wear and tear of furniture and/or equipment, as well as and safety concerns in your work area
- Other duties as required
The ideal candidate is also someone who has the following skills and abilities:
- Prior Housekeeping experience in the supervisor capacity required
- Good organizational skills and must be able to handle multiple tasks
- Must be available to work on weekends and holidays
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast pace environment
- Able to push and pull a housekeeping cart that weighs approximately 75 pounds
- Must be detail oriented and organized
- Ability to stand/walk for extended periods and engage in considerable physical activity on a consistent basis
- Neat and professional appearance, a genuine Spirit of ALOHA and the desire to serve
- As a condition of employment, candidate must be able to satisfy all pre-employment screenings such as criminal background checks
Competitive benefits offered including health, vision and dental insurance. Paid vacation, holidays and sick benefits.