Lead, RF Systems Engineer
Stark HR Consulting LLC
Melbourne , FL 32901
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
This position will be responsible for providing Systems Engineering support to customer-funded programs and internal research efforts within our Environmental Solutions business.Our Environmental solutions serve a broad array of government, civil and commercial customers by processing weather satellite data.Job Description:
- Lead the design and development of phased array antenna system components as part of a multi-discipline design team for high reliability applications
- 9+ years' experience in Phased Array Antenna Systems Design and Development
- 9+ years experience with customer interface and creating presentations, lead/perform trade studies and design reviews, and leading RF oriented test activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with a minimum of 9+ years prior relevant experience or equivalent
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Knowledge of and ability to perform cascade and link budget analysis of Gain, Noise Figure, Noise Power, Intercept Point, output power, etc.
- Experience with RF Packaging and Phased Array Antenna Systems
- System Requirements and Proposal generation and support
- Experience with design, manufacturing and testing of ground antenna hardware
- Experience with component selection for antenna system hardware applications
- Experience leading technical teams in program execution, peer reviews, and design reviews
- Experience Mentoring junior engineers
- Knowledge of lumped and distributed element design of common RF passive components such as power splitters, bias tees, filters, matching networks, etc.
- Knowledge of the design and performance characteristics and limitations of amplifiers, oscillators, mixers, filters, etc.
- Familiarity with linear, non-linear, and transient circuit simulation using Keysight ADS, Genesys, or industry equivalent
- Experience with 2.5D and 3D electromagnetic simulation using Momentum and HFSS or industry equivalent
- Ability to obtain a Top Secret or TS/SCI Clearance