We are looking for a talented Lead Product Designer with a portfolio demonstrating mastery of craft and a track record of results: the design of engaging experiences that created positive outcomes for the customer.
Your demonstrated skills must span all areas of design: analysis of user needs, the architecture of layouts, flows and interactions, detailed aesthetics for both written and visual content.
You should have experience working directly with Product Managers and Engineers to prioritize, specify, and deliver user experiences. Our design practice is collaborative, data-driven, and fast-paced -- you’ll be working closely with Product Management, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and Network Success teams.
· Be extremely familiar with user experience design, product management, engineering, and agile development environments and be able to turn complex use cases into intuitive and shippable product experiences
· Be comfortable working in an agile product environment, using Sketch and Jira.
· Craft intuitive and shippable product experiences, leveraging WorkSpan’s design components & standards, and industry best practices
· Produce design deliverables & detailed visuals/mockups using Sketch.
· Develop and own a design process that enables efficiency/speed and ensures a positive and ever-improving user experience and team culture
· Able to produce detailed site maps, user flows/task flows, user journeys, page flows, etc.
· Wireframes, annotations, and prototypes that represent interaction recommendations
· Be able to own a project/feature from start to finish -- research, define, design, etc.
· Lead cross-functional design reviews for all necessary deliverables. Be able to communicate and present design decisions effectively to leadership and across departments.
User Research Responsibilities
· Evaluate competitor and industry websites to provide a meaningful analysis of the findings
· Prioritize, plan and help conduct user research, including the following techniques: user interviews, usability testing, task analysis, contextual inquiry, card sorting
· Be data driven by design decisions or recommendations, we use Pendo to monitor user/company activities.
· A portfolio is required :)
· Extensive Product Design experience in enterprise B2B products
· Communication and presentation skills. The ability to clearly present work, and articulate the rationale for the decisions/research that led to it
· Facilitation and listening skills. The ability to maintain undivided attention and appreciate interpersonal differences. An openness to opinions that challenge beliefs, and be a willingness to evolve based on new information
· Project confidence and exhibit swagger. The ability to offer a vision that encourages people to follow, and encourages others to take part
· The confidence and self-motivation to drive forward projects that will improve our user’s experience
· Expert proficiency in Sketch, and other design tools.
Nice to Have
· Working knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS. Hands-on skills a plus.
Techlink Systems Inc