Lead Pet Care Center Veterinarian, Midtown Corner, Raleigh, NC
Raleigh , NC 27624
Posted 3 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Do you have a passion for mentoring doctors, championing culture, and leading your team?
As a Petfolk Lead Pet Care Center Veterinarian, you believe in Fear Free/ gentle handling, love to collaborate, and gravitate towards high-end technology. Our team enjoys connecting with pet parents and ensuring high-quality pet care with exceptional customer experiences.
Petfolk provides a modern ecosystem of connected care including Pet Care Centers, Virtual Care, and Community-focused Mobile Units, thereby offering our Veterinarians work options and career flexibility. As the industry's demand continues to rise, we are poised to meet the needs of the contemporary pet parent by offering general practice and daytime urgent care.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Veterinary Care
- Utilize and share your skill set as a veterinarian
- Partner with the PCC Lead technical team member to ensure medical quality and adherence to controlled substance and safety policies
- Mentorship and Learning
- Work with mentees and externs to demonstrate skills and coach knowledge
- Partner with Learning and Development to execute and support growth and development plans
- Doctorate in Veterinary Medicine (or equivalent), active and in good standing in the state of North Carolina or currently pursuing registration in NC (We will pay for it!).
- 2+ years in the pet ecosystem.
- Prioritization of the gold standard approach to health and wellness of pets with a focus on preventative care.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in an innovative, dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- A Fear-Free or gentle handling-based approach to interacting with and handling pets.
- Passion for improving veterinary healthcare and educating pet parents.
- Compassionate team player with a positive attitude that prioritizes effective communication.
- Life long learner who stays current on innovation in the industry and continuous learning to meet and exceed state CE requirements
- You love working with pets and they love working with you even more!
- You have a knack for creative problem-solving and are excited to learn new things.
- You enjoy being part of a team that is collaborative and strives to offer the best care possible.
- You possess excellent communication skills and a penchant for exceeding expectations.
- You have a passion for mentoring doctors and veterinary support team members.
- You quickly develop a rapport with business partners, team members, and pet parents.
- Desirable Compensation & Equity Ownership in the Company
- State-of-the-art Modern Facilities
- No on-call or late nights, ever
- Generous Paid Time Off Policy
- 100% Covered DVM Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance & Disability
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Fear Free Veterinary Certification
- State Licensure & Memberships
- Ample Continuing Education Budget with additional
- FIGS Scrub Allowance
- Discount on Petfolk services
*For additional details please visit the Petfolk Careers Page
We believe in working together to be the beacon in the industry by reshaping vet care as we know it. When too often the veterinary care experience falls short, were here to make it better for everyone: pets, their parents, and Vets alike. We encourage you to join and grow with us!
Come Sniff Us Out!