Lead Machine Operators - Night Shift 6 PM To 6 AM
Tempe , AZ 85284
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
BaronHR Technical is recruiting Lead Machine Operators for a large Manufacturing Company.Contract: Open EndedShifts:Shift D 6 PM to 6AM rotatingSUMMARY OF ROLE
Utilizing established documentation, tools, quality, and production concepts in accordance with established safety procedures, to process and package finished and WIP product.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Capable of setting up secondary production equipment, has the ability to use scales for part counts, and has the ability to use quality measuring tools.
- Capable to understanding and completing the Notification of Discrepancy, Inventory Requisitions, and Daily Press Reports forms.
- Is able to run secondary operations equipment including, sonic welder, drill press, punch press, air tools, etc.
- Capable of following written workmanship standards and / or visual standards, to process and package product that meets established guidelines.
- Performs handling, packaging, and labeling functions to complete finished goods and WIP product.
- Evaluates product against existing standards and records defective product as needed.
- Understand and utilize all applicable subcomponents of the Production Packet, to complete finished goods and WIP product.
- Utilize existing quality concepts, in conjunction with the injection machine operation, to process and complete finished goods and WIP product.
- Aware of general equipment hazards and follow and utilize all applicable safety features.
- Understand the location and purpose of Material Safety Data Sheets.
- Aware of the first aid supplies location.
- Adheres to all safety procedures.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment and keeps work area clean of debris.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Additional education in a related field is desired.
- Equivalent experience may be accepted. Experience in an ISO standard certified environment is desired.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job included close vision, distance vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to frequently sit, stand, walk bend and occasionally lift and/or move up to fifty-five pounds.
- This position requires employees to move heavier weights and those actions should be performed by using proper equipment, which is a pallet jack, cart, or two-wheeler.
- Basic communication and mathematics skills.
- Ability to utilize a variety of instructions in written, oral, diagram or visual sample form, to process and package acceptable finished goods and WIP product.