Lead Kronos Analyst
BH Solutions Group, Inc., Executive Recruiting
Cleveland , OH 44101
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Lead Kronos Analyst
BH Solutions Group, Inc., is an Executive Recruiting and Consulting firm located in Akron, OH
Currently seeking a Lead Kronos Analyst for a Cleveland-based manufacturing company who will be responsible for leading projects on the Kronos team and for implementing solutions that span across multiple systems. This position will work independently as well as lead a team of Kronos developers through project requirements, configurations, testing and production support. The Lead Analyst is responsible for ensuring that the Kronos system is maintained to company standards for disaster recovery and audit requirements. The incumbent is responsible for researching escalated problems and partnering with Kronos where necessary on working through to resolutions. New functionality research, feasibility analysis and coordinating system patches will also be a main responsibility of this position. Kronos performance and functionality will also be a top priority ensuring 24x7 application software/hardware availability in support of mission critical business requirements, i.e., running payroll.
Responsibilities for the Lead Kronos Analyst
- Recommend improvements for the business analysis process.
- Provide recommendations to address and resolve business issues while maintaining data integrity within the application.
- Work closely with management in planning and implementing large-scale projects.
- Gather requirements, analyzes, creates design documents, and performs impact analysis for application changes.
- Plan and organize for assigned tasks and report progress in defined intervals.
- Oversee and control object versions for audit and security purposes.
- Plan and test application and database changes, installation of upgrades, patches and new versions, interact with Development, Business Process Owners and Infrastructure teams.
- Work with cross-project and Kronos Global Support Teams to resolve functional
- Provide advanced Kronos Application functional and technical support.
- Create test plans, test cases, test scripts and performs functional testing.
- Create and maintain system documentation when needed.
- Support payroll interfaces from HRMS system to payroll vendors and working with b2b team.
- Use Oracle PL/SQL coding for creating and maintaining inter-product interfaces.
- Troubleshoot failures in scheduled jobs using BMC and Oracle Concurrent Manager.
- Analyze, design, develop, test and deploy:
- System configuration, Labor Level Sets, Rounding and Punch interpretation rules, Schedule shifts and patterns, Pay code distribution tables, Work rules and Pay rules, Combination and Hidden Pay Codes
- WIM (Workforce Integration Manager) Interfaces
- Customized Hyperfinds, Reports, detail and roll-up Genies
- Accrual Rules and Policies
- Advanced Scheduler, Forecasting and Analytics modules.
- Assist with projects as required to contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of the work.
- Attend management meetings on behalf of team.
- Mentor junior members of the Kronos team.
- Participate in hiring activities and fulfilling affirmative action obligations and ensuring compliance with the equal employment opportunity policy.
Requirements for the Lead Kronos Analyst
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future
- Bachelor degree or foreign equivalent in a related field or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years IT experience
- 5+ years experience with Kronos Workforce Central Applications/Modules V6 or higher, some experience with Version 7 or 8.
- 5+ years Workforce Integration Manager (WIM) Interface configuration for updating Kronos and extracting data.
- Working knowledge of software development and support methodologies.
- Demonstrated skill in preparation and maintenance of implementation documents.
- Understanding of essential business functions in order to translate business requirements into system configurations.
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge and use of Microsoft Office products.
- Demonstrated ability to research complex issues, develop plans for correcting data, and ability to communicate mitigation plans to all involved parties.
- 5+ years advanced Kronos experience with configuration of pay policies, schedules / schedule groups, system configuration, and accruals. Advanced Scheduler and Forecaster for Retail environment.
- Experience with DBMS concepts creating and modifying live and materialized views.
- Experience with SQL or PL/SQL.
- Oracle APEX experience for managing custom solutions for our business partners.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Exceptional ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly.
- Excellent Strong systems/process orientation with demonstrated analytical thinking, organization skills and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to quickly pick up new tools and technologies.
- Strong ability to train and teach others.
- Ability to facilitate meetings and follow up with resulting action items.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment, and to lead and influence cross-organizationally with and without direct authority.
- Exceptional ability to effectively move forward on tasks even with ambiguous or changing requirements.
- Some travel may be required (domestic and international).
- Work outside the standard office 7.5 hour workday may be required.