Lead Java - Full Stack Developer - NYC
New York , NY 10003
Posted 4 days ago
Lead Java- Full Stack Developer- NYC
Dallas or Tampa or Boston or DC or Mclean VA or NYC or Jersey CityMust be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder.
- Being a member of ITP Application team, you will work closely with Business and various Enterprise Infrastructure teams to assists in the technical design of application components, build applications, interfaces between applications, and understand data security, retention, and recovery on distributed platform and AWS.
- Candidate should be able to research technologies independently and recommend appropriate solutions, contribute to technology-specific best practices & standards.
- As an Agile squad member candidate will contribute to success criteria from design through deployment, including, reliability, cost-effectiveness, performance, data integrity, maintainability, reuse, extensibility, usability, and scalability.
- Platforms works with Infrastructure partners to stand up development, testing, and production environments
- Requirements Elaboration works with the Functional Architect to ensure designs satisfy functional requirements
- Data Modeling reviews and extends data models
- Frameworks is aware of frameworks that promote concepts of isolation, extensibility, and extendibility
- System Performance contributes to solutions that satisfy performance requirements; constructs test cases and strategies that account for performance requirements; tunes application performance issues
- Security implements solutions and executes test plans working mentoring other team members in standard methodology
- Standards being aware of technology standards and understands technical solutions need to be consistent with them
- Documentation develops and maintains system documentation
- Effectively manages individual and team performance, maintaining high standards for team members
- Supports team in managing client expectations and resolving issues on time
1. Bachelor's degree required; Masters preferred and/or equivalent experience
2. Extensive knowledge in client/server and object-oriented software development utilizing Java/J2EE, Spring (Boot), JSON, MQ, JMS, REST API, Git
3. 7+ years of software development experience in designing, implementing large, sophisticated, distributed OLTP systems
4. Proven track record with Tomcat, JBoss or other Application servers
5. In-depth knowledge of relational databases including Oracle, PostgreSQL and ORM frameworks like Hibernate
6. Proficiency in various phases of the system development life cycle including project planning, analysis, design, development, and testing
7. Solid focus on software testing with Junit, TestNG, Mockito, WireMock or similar
8. Demonstrable experience in software development using CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Bitbucket, Nexus or similar)
9. Familiarity with different software development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Kanban)
10. Experience with AWS (EC2, Kinesis, Route53, S3, CloudWatch) is a plus
11. Experience in Financial industry a plus6. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.