Lead IT Product Manager Sales Technology
Chicago , IL 60602
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Join our dynamic, progressive team of IT professionals in an environment where you can learn, grow, and create innovative technology solutions to help our business flourish. Become a part of our rich heritage that has grown from a small family business to a global organization with a presence in over 180 countries.
At the heart of the Kellogg Company is technology a key enabler of how we market, sell and manufacture our well-known and beloved brands to consumers around the globe.
We have an opening for you to grow with us as a Lead IT Product Manager, Sales Technology, in our Chicago, IL, Oak Brook, IL or Battle Creek, MI location.
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Partner with IT and the Business
- This critical role will be the IT product owner for all solutions for our global Sales Force Automation platform. In this role, you will be working closely with global Leadership stakeholders across the organization in designing and delivering Sales Technology capabilities and driving deliverables, roadmap, strategy and TCO.
- Deliver Sales Force Automation Projects
- You'll deliver on the Sales Force Automation technology platform strategy by providing leadership to our project teams in the successful delivery of sales capabilities across the global Kellogg regions. Managing the Sales Force Automation platform from an IT product perspective including vendor relationships, managing upgrades, support models, and ensuring that total cost of ownership is managed and optimized effectively as the platform evolves.
- Advanced Selling Capabilities
- Drive our 2018/2019 Advanced Selling Capabilities project developing Promotional Compliance Alerts, Store Value Generation, Smart Routing, and Smart Technologies
- Vendor Management & Support
- Owning and/or influencing relationships with key vendors, representing Kellogg on customer advisory boards and influencing vendor application roadmaps. Working with the Kellogg support organization in transitioning new products/services, defining SLAs, and in developing continuous improvement plans. Developing strong expertise in retail execution systems and solutions in and out of Kellogg.