Lead, IT Design - RPA
Plano , Texas 75075
Posted 2 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
IT Design Lead
Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible for the design, configuration and implementation governance of application solutions across multiple functional business areas and provides effective solution designs to meet requirements in a variety of business contexts. Ensure that solutions are integrated end-to-end and that the necessary integration testing occurs to validate a solution and its touch points. Ensure required documentation for solutions are completed as appropriate and accurate.
This outstanding opportunity is located in Plano, Texas.Job Responsibilities:
- Be awesome and demonstrate valued behaviors in everything you do: be accountable, model integrity, value individuality and diversity, inspire teamwork, and encourage creativity.
- Complete technical designs for information systems, ranging from high level conceptual designs and solution architecture, to detailed technical specifications based on requirements for the retail loan origination business.
- Provide consulting and support services to identify application, operational, monitoring, and reporting requirements in partnership with the Business Analysis role.
- Perform quality assurance reviews of the work product of developers to ensure compliance with the design specifications, as well as, reviews of the high-level conceptual designs and architecture with design lead peers.
- Recommend and present design changes to production systems in response to changing business process, capacity, and performance requirements as well as solution and technology roadmaps.
- This position requires a high school diploma
- 8 years of hands-on experience with development tools, systems administration, design, configuration, customization and implementation of software applications, security and 3rd party integrations.
- A proven record of accomplishment in planning, managing, and delivering information systems solutions, preferably in financial services, loan originations and vendor integrations.
- Experience with Agile software development practices in designing, configuring, and implementing on one or more platforms (Linux, AIX, RHEL, IBM WebSphere Process Server (BPM))
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Business Administration, Information Systems. Advanced degree is a plus
- Certifications in ITIL Service Design, TOGAF, PMP (PMI)
- Experience with Java, JavaEE and .NET applications, hands-on development a plus.
- Experience with Robotic Process Automation (RPA), IBM Watson, JIRA and HP Quality Center