Lead IOS Developer
Atlanta , GA 30334
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
iOS Lead. Qualified candidates must work as part of a distributed software development team to develop and maintain the Objective-C/Swift codebase and develop software in line with our existing software architecture and coding guidelines and hands-on experience on coding with IOS platform as well as solid understanding of integration of Service API.
- iOS, Objective C, Swift, XCode IDE, Cocoa framework, JSON/XML, RESTFul API, Jenkins
Roles and Responsibilities
- 9-10 years of experience in developing and building highly scalable mobile native application in iOS platform using both Objective-C, Swift latest version.
- Strong knowledge in iOS SDK, Objective C, Swift, XCode IDE, Cocoa framework, JSON/XML, RESTFul API, Unit test, UI Automation test, version control tool like Bitbucket, GIT, Jenkins
- Implement new features and modules in line with the project and release milestones
- Integrate Restful web service APIs with native application to fetch and parse the JSON data to display in the application UI.
- Review source code to ensure quality, code developed meets the functional requirements and address merge request.
- Integrate iOS SDK, frameworks via CocoaPods, work with capturing events for analytics report, monitor user navigation and app usage to AppDynamics for understanding the most used features by the end users.
- Manage and distribute build to QA team using continuous integration environment like Jenkins. Handle App Store deployment and release, post production support, software updates and bug fixes.
- Strong knowledge of design and architecture patterns and agile scrum methodologies, Define and implement robust app architectures and complex user interfaces.
- Apply expert knowledge of Android system frameworks to solve novel problems.
- Collaborate with designers, engineers, backend team, QA team and product managers to build great experiences.
Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in the field of Computer Science or Information Systems or a related field.