Lead Guidewire Claimcenter Developers
Dedicated Tech Services, Inc.
Columbus , OH 43215
Posted 2 months ago
Dedicated Tech Services, Inc. (DTS) is an award-winning IT consulting firm based in Columbus, OH. We now have an opening for Lead Guidewire ClaimCenter Developers in Columbus, Ohio.
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Direct applicants only, no corp-to-corp candidates, third parties, or agencies, please.
This is a right-to-hire position with our client.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Personal or Commercial Lines Property & Casualty insurance experience and Guidewire ClaimCenter experience are a must
- Strong GOSU and Java development experience
- Java, REST, and SOAP Web Services
- Strong experience in design and developing design patterns.
- Designing program logic to meet specifications and adhere to development and architecture standards.
- Strong Guidewire Integrations experience with external systems using GOSU scripting and Guidewire platform integration techniques
- Strong Configuration development experience (GOSU, Rules Engine, Data Model, PCF, Wizards, Workflow, Activity and Product Model development)
- Substantial hands-on experience
- Leadership experience
- SQL Server, NoSQL database experience
- Splunk, SoapUI, Postman, or similar tools
- Experience or knowledge in AWS tools such as AWS batch, S3, CloudWatch, or others
- Microservices architecture and containers experience
- Strong experience in multiple technologies and design techniques
- Preparing test data leveraging automated unit test framework (when possible).
- Analyzing production programs to isolate problems or to determine efficiencies
- Mentoring and coaching associates within team and across multiple disciplines
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- Excellent writing skills to produce documents for technical and non-technical audiences;
- Ability to verbally communicate clearly with any audience and give technical presentations clearly and effectively
We are seeking Lead Guidewire ClaimCenter Developers to lead a team of developers in a hands-on technical role. The team will develop and modify applications, and this lead will work closely with other senior leaders for our client. Our client is working with Guidewire releases 8 and 9. You will also design and develop complete solutions and direct team members on adherence to company standards and practices. You will:
- Create design patterns and design documents
- Perform code reviews
- Create integration designs
- Collaborate with system architects, vendors, and business partners.
- Work effectively with multiple assignments and teams to meet completion dates.
- Train, lead, and mentor other staff members
- Perform full stack development
- Analyze existing program logic to determine best method of accomplishing required changes or cause of program malfunction.
- Maintain and modify programs currently in production to keep them responsive to user
- Manage error handling and code exceptions
- Design program logic to meet specifications and to adhere to development and architecture standards.
- Prepare test data and thoroughly test code leveraging automated unit test framework
- Analyze production programs to isolate problems
- Document and maintain program specifications according to company standards.
- Develop administrative reports as needed
- Mentor and coach associates within team and across multiple disciplines
We’re growing, and we need great people to grow with us! Simply put, we’re enabled to hire the best. Our Project Delivery, Enterprise Support, Information Security, and Development Services practices are led by DTS consultants who help select our employees and then guide them. What’s in it for you? A collaborative, supportive environment where high standards, quality, and excellence are the norm.
It has an exciting Information Technology market, a reasonable cost of living, a low unemployment rate, and a strong quality of life! It’s the 14th-largest city in the United States and is home to fifteen (15) Fortune 1000 companies which are all very dependent on IT.
By building a clear sense of purpose and strong relationships within Dedicated Tech Services, the staff and leadership team can then aspire to be the technology service provider whose quality services set the standard by which others are measured and that our clients ask for by name.
In addition to the opportunity to work for a caring and supportive company, DTS offers health, vision, and dental insurance, a 401K plan, bonus options, and more! Please visit our web site for more information: https://www.dtsdelivers.com
Dedicated Tech Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer