Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Lead Generation Events Specialist
Crossroads Staffing, Inc.
Camarillo , CA 93010
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Currently looking for a Lead Generation Events Specialist that is located in Camarillo, CA. The Lead Generation Events Specialist is accountable for the strategy, development, and execution of demand generation events, both physical and digital, to drive awareness and demand for the company’s products and services.Job Responsibilities:
- This position is responsible for generating sales leads every month while optimizing the event marketing inbound funnel.
- This position is responsible for executing annual user training conference for over 250+ attendees.
- The ideal candidate is comfortable thinking through both the strategy as well as the details required to execute these events and will work collaboratively with marketing and other cross-functional teams along the way.
- Participation at these events, tradeshows and webcasts is an important part of our customer engagement strategy and this position will have high visibility both internally and externally.
- This role will create and manage program goals, event strategies, budgets, prospect segmentation, audience and list generation targets, speaker and presentation plans, collateral, event website and registration, event logistics, and more.
- The Lead Generation Events Specialist will report directly to the Director of Marketing.
- Partner with leadership and key stakeholders to develop and own overarching marketing plan(s) for our annual event calendar
- Execute event contracts, program allocation and invoices
- Partner with Director of Marketing and other leadership teams to drive outcomes for each event attendee and staff for each event, based on needs of specific event types
- Align and position marketing strategies for all pre-event and post-event programs and logistics
- Partner with sales to create materials and campaigns that create and accelerate revenue opportunities with attendees pre and post conference.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop the strategy for booth materials, product collateral, and swag for all event types
- BA/BS degree in Marketing or Business discipline required.
- 3+ years of experience in executive level events, trade shows and conference management with a focus on lead generation.
- 5+ years campaign management experience in B2B marketing.
- Project management experience.
Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
Camarillo, CA 93012