Lead Full Stack Application Engineer
Wilmington, DE 19803
Santa Clara, CA 95050
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
Industry: Information Technology
Job Category: Information Technology - Network Engineer
We are seeking a highly motivated Lead Fullstack Applications Engineer to help build the next-generation online customer self-service applications including Web chat, Intelligent scheduler etc. This includes designing architectures, solutions, and providing guidance to the technical team while working closely with other enterprise teams, suppliers, and business partners. This lead role drives technical decisions, reviews, and is accountable for technical solutions while ensuring the solutions meet enterprise architectural best practice, compliance, security, and business requirements.
In this position you will perform functional reviews, technical design review, oversee projects implementation from start to finish. Technical knowledge includes self-service applications solutions, cloud-based applications, and development toolsets. You will work closely with project managers, architects, suppliers, and business partners to ensure any proposed solutions follow industry best practices.
Key accountabilities include:
Provide technical leadership in the delivery of projects small to large size
Define & Design high quality web applications for their customers that secure, scalable and highly available.
Estimate effort and resources and manage complexities with the right balance.
Drive and perform products/new technologies/solutions proof of concept and new product evaluation
Work with other technology teams and cross functional teams.
Solution with a holistic view keeping customers first.
1. Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent plus minimum 8 years of relevant experience.
2. Hands-on experience with NodeJS and/or Spring.
3. Hands-on experience with AWS Cloud Services, preferably Lambda, S3, SQS.
4. Experience in AWS serverless architecture.
5. Experience in customer facing web applications with 100+ users.
6. Strong understanding of responsive UI, PWA applications.
7. Experience being technical lead of medium to large teams.
8. Experience with SSO, OAuth & PKCE application authentication.
9. Experience with SOAP, REST web services, SSL, TLS protocols.
10. Strong understanding in Web sockets, Webchat client widgets.
11. Experience with customer facing applications, performance measures.
12. Experience with UI/UX development best practices.
13. Experience of using Enterprise CRM systems as data source is a plus.
14. Must be familiar with DevOps and industry best practices.
15. Knowledge of product configurators is a plus.
16. Experience with Agile SCRUM development methodology.
17. Ability to translate requirements into detailed design and solution document.
18. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.