Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Lead Environmental Designer
Norwood , MA 02062
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
As a key member of a nationally recognized event marketing agency, this senior level, Lead Environmental Designer works in close collaboration with our creative and technical teams to create dynamic, stunning, and breathtaking stage designs and branded environments for corporate events and brand activations. This position is more than just coming up with great design concepts, this position works to bring the clients brand-story to life.
What you'll do
- This person will own their projects from concept to execution and be able to work on multiple projects at once within budget and timeline constraints
- Stay abreast of the latest technologies and trends in the industry of corporate stage design
- Offer award winning solutions for all budget and scope levels
- Build and oversee in-house scenic inventory
- Work closely with vendors for quotes and sourcing
- Work closely with Event Operations on costs and logistics
What you'll bring
- Minimum 5+ years of experience with corporate events staging and scenic design
- Strong visual communication skills through sketching and 3D rendering
- Software skills: 3D Studio Max, Sketch Up, Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure with a smile on your face
- Experience in theater and broadcast sets a big plus
All interested applicants please include your portfolio and/or a personal website along with industry references.