Inside Real Estate
Draper , UT 84020
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Inside Real Estate is on a mission to simplify workflows for Real Estate Companies around the country. Engineers at Inside Real Estate have a direct impact on the technology Real Estate Brokerages and Agents leverage every day. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing company that is striving to build something meaningful in the industry.
We are looking for an experienced Lead Engineer to work on our industry leading real estate back office, commissions and accounting product. We are looking for an engineering leader with a passion for creating simple and scalable solutions. Well give you the freedom to do what you do best, so you should feel comfortable owning your work from start to finish, as well as bringing fresh ideas to the table that can make our product, development experience, and team better.
What Were Looking For:
- Experience building and deploying applications using git.
- Experience using the linux shell to SSH and edit configuration files
- Experience developing high volume web applications using Java-based platforms, tools and environments.
- Experience with external integration concepts like SSO, Rest APIs, Tokenized Authentication
- Experience with AngularJS.
- Experience building Unit Tests in Java-based web environments.
- Framework specific experience with Dropwizard, Spring, and Hibernate.
- Experience writing optimized MySQL queries
- Experience with high volume website tools like Object Cache, Queues, Browser State, etc.
- Proven experience working with a local and offshore team to collaborate and create solutions for customers.
What Well Expect From You:
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and able to adapt quickly to changing customer needs.
- Ability to understand high impact urgent issues and have ownership over getting them resolved through coordination and hands on development.
- Lead engineering and ensure code standards, unit tests, etc are maintained.
- Work with product managers to determine size and scope of work and meet agreed to deliverables.