Lead Demo Team Engineer
Charlotte , NC 28204
Posted 5 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Remote position anywhere in the United States
Are you ready to be part of a dynamic and growing agile software company?
At Sureify were helping a large and critical industry -- life insurance -- modernize and innovate. We have built a platform, enabling a core suite of digital solutions for some of the worlds leading insurance companies. We need your help to grow our solution in the market and continue to grow our market share as a leader in the life insurance space.
You will support the growth of Sureifys presales practice and help drive sales. You will cultivate a suite of demonstration software that will be used daily, to provide prospective insurer-customers an interactive view of what we do and who we are. Premium software experiences make or break every one of our selling opportunities, and so this role is critical to ensure we stay on the cutting edge. Your work will be on the front-lines of every prospect interaction.
Once Covid-related restrictions ease, up to 10% travel will be expected, including conferences and prospect on-sites.
What Youll Be Doing
- Support our pre-sales efforts by deploying and maintaining a production-grade demonstration instance of our full-stack SaaS digital experience for the life insurance industry.
- Weave together multiple front-end and back-end services, components, and APIs to simulate an end-to-end insurer environment that allows our sales team to give amazing demos of our platforms capabilities.
- Choose, harvest, and curate new features as needed, and integrate them into the demo.
- Work closely with Product Management to prioritize and influence the long term business and technology roadmap.
- Own our demo roadmap and manage it over time, in concert with our sales teams needs and requirements.
Who You Are
- Experience: four or more years experience working with a modern, full-stack enterprise business application environment.
- Communication: were a growth-stage insurtech with huge opportunities in the next few years. Youll need to interact with development, product management, marketing and sales in order to be effective. Excellent written and oral communication skills are a must. And, if youre interested, there will be opportunities to engage directly with prospective customers as well.
- Technical: our full stack spans from database through to web and native, mobile UI. We build integrations with many third party systems and services from modern SaaS peers, to legacy mainframes. You should be comfortable writing code and manipulating source repositories in git. Experience with things like SQL, Go, REST, GraphQL, SAML, React, AWS, and Node.js are a plus, but being a generalist who can quickly pick up new things is more important than knowledge of any one tool.
- Process: you possess strong organizational and prioritization skills. Quickly slicing through to the most important tasks and accomplishing them, as well as re-prioritizing when new business demands surface, should be something you enjoy.
- Hours: Full-time & Salary, and open to working with different US time zones
- Location: Remote
- Incentive: Salary + Bonus
- Equity: Stock options in a fast-growing Insurtech company
Sureify is an equal opportunity workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.