Lead Client Accountant - Remote Working
St. Louis , MO 63105
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
OMiga is an outsourced accounting and advisory firm working with entrepreneurs across the country to grow and improve their businesses. We are seeking an experienced accounting /finance professional with strong analytical and problem-solving skills to serve our growing list of clients. Keys attributes of a successful candidate include:
- Highly Organized -- working across 10 to 15 clients can be very rewarding, but you must be able to manage your time well and keep the team organized.
- Finisher -- clients want to know that that you will get the job done quickly, on time as promised. Knowing how to get to "Done" efficiently, and solving problems quickly is essential
- Tech Savvy & Continuously Improving -- the accounting world is in the midst of significant change with new and sometimes even improved software being introduced continuously. Understanding how to apply technology and continuously improve processes to be more efficient and to make our clients successful is highly valued.
- Client Service Oriented -- this role requires extensive interaction with business owners and managers to solve problems and share insights to make their business more successful. Although strong accounting and analytical skills are a given, true success comes when you can interact with your client to establish a trusted relationship
We provide full-service accounting solutions to clients ranging from start-ups to well establish companies. In your role, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of financial records through daily review of transactions/reports; assisting in all financial accounting processes; preparing financial statements and management reports, and addressing questions/client requests.
OMiga has transitioned to a substantially remote working model. This position requires that you have a private place to work. Although candidates in any US location are encouraged to apply, we are particularly interested in candidates located in Missouri, New Mexico, and Minnesota.
- Accounting or business-related degree with at least 5 years accounting experience.
- Excellent general computer and data skills MS Office and Advanced Excel skills
- Strong experience with either QuickBooks or Sage Intacct
- Previous outsourced accounting / multi-client experience
- Able to pass a drug screening and background check
- Enrolled Agent, CPA, or CPA candidate a plus
- Verifiable references
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
OMiga offers medical insurance and 401(k); in addition to paid personal time off and holidays.