Lead Big Data/Devops Consultant - San Francisco, CA
Two95 International Inc.
San Francisco , CA 94102
Posted 6 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Title Lead Big Data/DevOps Consultant
Position Contract (2 + Years)
Location San Francisco, CA (Initially its a Remote)
Rate - $Open (Best Possible)
- Work with business partners, architects, and other groups to identify technical and functional needs of systems, and determine priority of needs.
- Ensure adherence to defined development life cycle, good software design practices, and Architecture strategy and intent.
- Partner with business systems analysts (BSAs), project managers (PMs), and customers to understand the scope of work, priorities, and requirements for development.
- Work with DevOps leaders to define and align on standard operating procedures and best practices.
- Automate the provisioning of environments.
- Developing and enabling continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) for system components.
- Troubleshooting problems, involving the appropriate resources and driving resolution of issues with a focus on minimizing impact to our customers.
- Coordinate coding, testing, implementation and documentation of solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 10 years of software development experience
- At least 5 years of experience managing software development projects through complete release cycles and working with cross-functional business and technology teams
- At least 5 years experience with Distributed Computing and Linux
- At least 5 years experience with Programming (Python)
- At least 3 years experience in people management
- At least 3 years experience with Cloud Computing (AWS)
- At least 3 years experience with Databases (SQL, RDBMS)
- At least 2 years experience with Container environment (ECS)
- At least 3 years experience with API based services
- At least 3 years experience in Agile (Jira)
- At least 2 years experience with Big Data (Hadoop, EMR)
- AWS Certified (Associate or Professional)
Note: If interested please send your updated resume and include your rate requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!.