Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Lead Automation Specialist/ Blue Prism
Culver City , Ca 90232-2635
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Lead Automation Specialist / Blue Prism
The Lead Automation Specialist (LAS) is a key member of our Automation (RPA) team that is supporting our Finance Transformation efforts and will help to build out our Automation framework including the selection and use of automation tools. The LAS will also help to identify which automation tool is best suited to meet requests coming in from our business teams. The LAS will have to ensure that our Automation Specialist team members are proficient and effective in the development of Blue PRISM RPA bots and any other tools we acquire.
1. Provide direction and support to Automation Specialists and Digital Workforce Leads on Blue PRISM development work
2. Ensure that Automation Specialists can perform role effectively
3. Perform QA on key documents (e.g. Process Definition and Solution Design documents
4. Stay abreast of IA and RPA related technologies and evaluate and recommend products / tools
5. Identify best option for addressing automation requests from the business teams
6. Provide third level operational support as needed
Education, Years of Experience, Specialized Knowledge or
At least 1-year experience in designing, developing and implementing Blue PRISM Bot processes and 2 years experience in implementing RPA processes
Knowledge of infrastructure/architecture required to support RPA related products
Knowledge of what is available in the market for IA and RPA related technology
Some experience in training, QA and/or tool evaluation would be a plus
Experience in Agile methodology and tools preferred
Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
Proactively identify and mitigate issues and risks
Enthusiastic, adaptable, fast learner, team player and analytical