Lead Android Developer
Philadelphia , PA 19102
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Lead Android DeveloperLocation:
Duration: Long term
The ideal candidate will have experience building Android applications (Java, RxJava, Kotlin) that rely on multiple web services and that operate at scale (millions of users), as well as home automation devices and wireless mesh networks (e.g. ZigBee and Z-Wave), and have a strong bias for clean, reusable code, testability and automation.
- 5+ years of experience creating native Android applications.
- Familiarity with common Android languages and libraries like Java, RxJava and Kotlin.
- Extensive hands-on experience creating custom UI controls, designing protocols, implementing interfaces, and performance optimization.
- Working knowledge of web services & REST APIs.
- Ability to think critically and independently.
- A strong passion for learning and adapting to new technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Additional preferred skills:
- Experience working with IoT frameworks or platforms.
- Knowledge of source control and code review systems (Github, Gerrit)
- Ability to effectively communicate technical challenges and solutions
- Experience with automating workflows for software development builds and deployments