Lead Android Developer
Atlanta , GA 30334
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
- 9-10 years of experience in design and develop Native application in Android platform. Strong Knowledge Android SDK, Java, Java Script/JS Frameworks, Kotlin, Jquery, HTML5, JSON/XML, RESTFul API, Jenkins
- Implement new features and modules in line with the project and release milestones, define and implement robust app architectures and complex user interfaces.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design and architecture patterns, agile scrum methodologies and interface guidelines
- Familiar with JSON/XML based web service and calling RESTFul services from Android and Familiarity with Web API.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning, familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and Experience using popular Android libraries such as Retrofit, Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Manage and distribute build to QA team using continuous integration environment like Jenkins.
- Apply expert knowledge of Android system frameworks to solve novel problems.
- Collaborate with designers, engineers, backend team, QA team and product managers to build great experiences.
Android SDK, Java, Java Script/JS Frameworks, Kotlin, Jquery, HTML5, JSON/XML, RESTFul API, Jenkins
Bachelor’s Degree or master’s degree in the field of Computer Science or Information Systems or a related field.