Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
LCS Therapist/Site Supervisor
Philadelphia , PA 19130
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
- Performs individual, group, and family counseling for all age groups .
- Performs a variety of counseling, screening, intake, assessment, and referral services
- Develops and implements treatment plans (must have clinical experience)
- Completes client records in a timely manner following state regulations and company policies
- Helps with program development and administration as needed
- Conducts outreach projects as needed (i.e. marketing open houses, site visits, mailings, etc.)
- Attends weekly supervision and staff meetings
- Prepares reports and letters necessary for all entities (i.e. parole, MCOs, etc.)
- Maintains continuing education requirements following state and/or licensing board regulations
- Complies with all applicable federal and state laws and all company policies
- Understands and follows the APA Ethical Code of Conduct
- Performs other duties as required/assigned
- Masters degree in Counseling, Social Work, or Psychology - License required. LPC, LCSW, or LMFT required.
- Previous clinical experience required
- Motivated to work in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong computer and internet skills
- Neat, clean, professional appearance
- Willing and able to work some evenings
Onward Behavioral Health
Onward Behavioral Health has an extensive history of providing high-quality outpatient treatment throughout eastern Pennsylvania through its subsidiary programs: Rehab After Work, Life Counseling Services, The Light Program and Seeds of Hope.
With flexible but effective individualized treatment plans, Onward Behavioral Health is an invaluable resource to adults and teens in the region suffering from substance addiction or mental health issues.
Pyramid CORE Values:
We are committed and proud to live our CORE values and use them to inspire those around us. Our employees are expected to align with these values, behaviors and standards. We are held accountable for upholding these CORE Values: INTEGRITY is striving to be honest, transparent and ethical when dealing with clients, staff and the community. DEDICATION is demonstrating an unwavering commitment to always provide exceptional care and support to those we serve is needed daily. COLLABORATION is a steadfast, team-focused approach; working together to achieve excellence. PASSION is genuine, compelling and relentless desire to improve lives and support Pyramid Healthcares mission.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K