Najjar Denaburg, P.C. is seeking to add a Data Entry Specialist to our support staff team! Your primary role would consist of monitoring and processing new client intake information, creating case files, and generating client profiles in our information management systems with speed and accuracy. You will be fulfilling a critical function in the firm by making sure that we are able to continue providing our top notch representation to all new clients who come through our doors.
• 1. Enter variety of data using diverse and innovative technology
• 2. Prepare and sort documents for data entry
• 3. Requesting and following up on law record requests
• 4. Review and enter data updates in the systems
• 5. Review discrepancies in data received
• 6. Advise supervisor of issues related to data
• 1. Minimum: 1 full year of experience
• 2. Excellent typing skills
• 3. Excellent communication skills
• 4. Friendly, personable demeanor
• 5. Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail
• 6. Deadline driven
• 7. Ability to work independently
• 1. Data Entry
• 2. Accuracy
• 3. Detail Oriented
• 4. Law Records
• 5. Communication Skills
• 6. Innovation
About Najjar Denaburg, P.C.
Najjar Denaburg, P.C. is steeped in legal tradition with a history of providing innovative solutions to complex legal issues. Our team is superbly skilled, with each highly sought member sharing a common strength: the ability to understand keenly his or her area of the law and to communicate it effectively- to the client, to the parties involved, and when necessary, to the court. Our attorneys boast local, regional, and national certifications in their fields and decades of practical experience.
Najjar Denaburg, P.C