Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Latin America Sales Representative
New York , NY 10001
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Paxful is the worlds largest Peer-to-Peer Bitcoin Marketplace and a universal money translator. Our mission is social justice through financial freedom worldwide. Powered by people and blockchain technology, not big banks, we offer support for a payment system that empowers merchants and ecommerce shoppers. This opens up a new market of 2 billion people who have no access to banking services, but do have the ability to buy bitcoin via one of the 300+ payment methods enabled by Paxful.
Paxful was founded in 2015, and has an established headquarters in Estonia, with additional offices in Philippines and Hong Kong. Due to rapid growth in the past year, we have recently opened a new office in NYC. Paxful has millions of actual users, a sustainable business model, and is completely bootstrapped. Youll be joining a team that's out to make real sustainable change in the world. One of our pillars is giving back to the communities we operate in.
We are currently looking to expand our Sales team, and seek a motivated individual who thrives in a startup environment. We have a unique office culture that embraces autonomy and gives you the freedom to grow in your role.
Paxful is bringing P2P finance to Latin America in a way that brings crypto into the daily lives of real people. In this role, you will use your knowledge of Latin American countries and fluency in Spanish to drive Paxfuls expansion. An essential part of this role is to develop strong relationships with potential vendors in the cryptocurrency community in the Latin America region. This person will deliver top notch customer service while working to expand our vendor network. The Latin America Sales Representative will work extensively to explore new business opportunities and utilize client relationship management (CRM) software to track progress while maintaining long term relationships. They will also identify, design, and implement sales strategies to meet and exceed sales goals. Our ideal candidate sees the potential of bitcoin and has a genuine interest in cryptocurrency.
As the Latin America Sales Representative, you will:
- Cultivate a pipeline of clients and manage relationships with them through phone calls, emails, social media, and networking events.
- Implement sales strategies that meet and exceed recruitment goals.
- Regularly communicate with major partners demonstrating expertise and providing insight into the market.
- Build effective relationships and trust with clients and potential clients. Listen to clients and uncover their needs, and educate them about the products and services that are most appropriate for their situation.
- Know the Paxful platform thoroughly, and be able to give demos and walkthroughs of the product on the fly to potential new high volume users.
- Use client relationship software (CRM) to analyze user data and keep track of current partnerships.
- Represent Paxful in a professional manner at industry events and conferences, and be an ambassador for our brand.
- Become a subject matter expert on cryptocurrency.
- Travel up to 30% of the time nationally and internationally.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 2 years of experience in sales, account management, customer service, or other relatable experience.
- Written and verbal proficiency in both English and Spanish.
- Well developed interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, handle ambiguity, and shifting priorities.
- Mastery of Microsoft Excel, Google Applications, and CRM tools.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Latin American financial markets.
- Network of business connections in Latin American countries.
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Business, Technology, Marketing, or related field.
- Experience working in cryptocurrency industry in a relevant role.
- Startup experience.
- Accessible office in the Financial District
- Flexible hours
- Competitive salary, with the option of payment in bitcoin
- Premium covered healthcare insurance, including dental and vision
- Catered lunch and dinner daily
- Gym membership of your choice
- Sponsored sports nutrition and health-related activities
- Paid maternity/paternity leave including a special one-time bonus to support newborn
- Commuter benefits
- Training and professional development resources
- Paid company retreats
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.