Large Loan Coordinator
Salt Lake City , UT 84111
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you looking to learn the ins and outs of commercial lending and want to expand your skills with a growing company? Celtic Banks Large Loan Coordinator will work with and support commercial credit operations team by being responsible for reviewing large loan submissions, assigning loan to an underwriter and ensuring relevant files are completed accurately. The following list provides a detailed description of tasks you may experience in this role:
Summary of essential job functions:
- Responsible for reviewing loan submissions over $150,000 for compliance with the checklist of items required when a new loan is submitted.
- Responsible for assigning a loan number, pulling various reports and assigning the loan to an Underwriter.
- Responsible for making sure that incomplete files are communicated thoroughly and timely to the Loan Officer and assigned once complete.
- Will serve as liaison between the SBA, Sales, Credit, Servicing, Referral Sources and Borrowers
- Bachelors degree in finance, business, or a related field preferred.
- Proficiency with various forms of technology including basic business software packages is a must.
- Strong communication skills with proven ability to prepare and coordinate loan documents with borrowers and 3rd party service providers.
- Detail-oriented and possess excellent organizational, communication, problem solving, follow-up, and customer service skills.
- Must be able to ensure that all files and documentation procedures are in compliance with new and existing regulatory, internal and SBA loan policies.
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401(k) with employer match
- Life and long-term disability coverage
- HSA and FSA plans
- Holidays and paid time off requests
- Employee Recognition Program
- On-site workout room
- Robust wellness program (were talking catered breakfasts, lunch & learns, fitness trainers, yoga and kickboxing!)
Headquartered in the heart of downtown Salt Lake City, Utah, Celtic Bank was named the sixth largest SBA lender in the nation in 2019! Celtic Bank is a leading nationwide lender specializing in SBA 7(a), SBA 504, USDA B&I, express loans, asset-based loans, commercial real estate loans and commercial construction loans.
Celtic Bank is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state and local fair employment practices laws.
Physical and Other Requirements
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. The demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Stationary Work: The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to type, handle documents, and perform other office related duties. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Mobility: The employee in this position needs to occasionally move between work sites and inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Communicate: The employee is regularly required to talk or hear and will frequently communicate with others. Must be able to read, write and understand fluent English.